• 100% Brand new in retail package • Apply them onto your nail / nail forms • Create beautiful nails for long lasting sparkle nail tips • Great for strengthening your nails and enhancing the shine • Suitable for professional use or home use
Melt at least Two different types of chocolate into separate bowls.
Blow up a balloon and tape it to a bowl. Pour 1st layer of melted chocolate over the balloon. Set the balloon in the refrigerator to harden the chocolate. After the chocolate has hardened, pour the next layer over the 1st layer. Set that in the refrigerator and let it harden some more. Once it is solid, remove from the refrigerator and “pop” the balloon. Carefully remove the bowl and the balloon and Voila! You have a most delicious chocolate bowl to hold those halloween treats.
• Headband Kit – DIY Hair Bow Making Kit – Birthday Party – Baby Shower • Birthday Party Theme. • Baby Shower Headband Kit! • Get a complete baby shower headband station kit with just one package. • Make over 32 Headbands Plus 5 Clips!
oh-so easy!Anything that comes close to the experience of eating a DQ chocolate-dipped ice cream cone immediately has my attention. About once-a-month, my husband and I go out for a “cheap date” and we often end up going to Dairy Queen for dipped cones or Dilly bars.“Cupcakes Take the Cake” in Seattle’s trendy Wallingford neighborhood held an exciting cupcake meet-up (April 2012). Trophy Cupcakes bakery demonstrated their chocolate dipping process with these high hat cupcakes. It seems pretty straight-forward, doesn’t it?
*** A Memorable Dessert ***
Anything that comes close to the experience of eating a DQ chocolate-dipped ice cream cone immediately has my attention! About once-a-month, my husband and I go out for a “cheap date” and we often end up going to Dairy Queen for dipped cones or Dilly bars.These cupcakes have an added flavor bonus reminiscent of Reese’s: peanut butter. I can’t wait to try them! Let me know if you decide to make them.
For the Chocolate Cupcakes
3/4 cup all purpose flour
1/3 cup cocoa powder
3/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons
1/2 cup buttermilk
1/3 cup vegetable oil
1 large egg
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
For the Peanut Butter Buttercream
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large egg whites
1/8 teaspoon salt
12 tablespoons softened unsalted butter,
cut into 1/2-inch pieces
1 cup peanut butter
2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
For the Chocolate Coating
8 ounces semi-sweet chocolate,
1 1/2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line muffin pan with 10 cupcake cups.
2. In medium bowl combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
3. In larger bowl combine sugar, buttermilk, oil, egg, and vanilla until smooth. Add dry mixture and whisk until smooth. Spoon batter into cupcake cups, dividing evenly.
4. Bake 25 minutes or until center is just set. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes and then transfer cupcakes to wire rack. Cool completely.
5. While cupcakes are cooling, prepare the buttercream frosting. Combine sugar, egg whites, and salt in bowl of electric stand mixer.
6. Set bowl over pan of simmering water. Gently whisk until mixture registers 160 degrees F on instant-read thermometer.
7. Immediately transfer bowl to electric stand mixer. With whisk attachment, whip on medium-high speed until mixture resembles consistency of shaving cream.
8. On medium speed, add butter one piece at a time, until combined and creamy.
9. Whip in peanut butter and vanilla, and beat until smooth.
10. Transfer buttercream to pastry bag fitted with a plain 1/2-inch tip (#808).
11. Pipe 1/3 cup frosting onto each cupcake. Chill cupcakes in refrigerator until buttercream is completely firm, about 1 hour.
12. Once the cupcakes have chilled, make the chocolate coating. Place oil and chocolate in a medium bowl and melt over a pan of gently simmering water.
13. Stir until chocolate has melted and mixture is smooth. Transfer to a large coffee mug.
14. Holding cupcake by the bottom, carefully dip into the chocolate. Be sure to submerge all of the buttercream.
15. Pull up and hold for a few seconds to let excess chocolate drip off. Transfer to cooling rack and repeat with remaining cupcakes.
16. Before serving, let cupcakes rest a few minutes so chocolate can set.
Yield: 10 cupcakes. Active time: 1 hour. Total time: 3 hours
• This Coffee variety pack of cups works with any k cup brewer other than the 2.0
• Sample 40 different Coffee’s without purchasing Multiple boxes, NO DUPLICATES
• Find your Perfect Cup of Coffee in our variety pack; Our sampler pack was created exclusively for people who love Coffee
• Cups are repackaged and not in original packaging, items may appear in different packaging then portrayed in the image and in a different variety of flavors
Recipe Source: Adapted from Yvonne Ruperti at Serious Eats.com
Photo: RachelfromCupcakesTaketheCake (Flickr) –