This is a chicken tater tot casserole recipe that is simply delicious. Casseroles tend to be easy dishes to make and they are real easy to put your own personal twist on them. If you would rather have it with hashbrowns, you can substitute it for the tater tots. You won’t leave the dinner table hungry after you try this chicken tater tot casserole!
2 pounds chicken (ground)
1 medium white onion (chopped)
1 can (10 3/4 ounces) cream of chicken soup
1/4 teaspoon pepper
2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
1 pound of frozen tater tots
1/2 cup water
• Headband Kit – DIY Hair Bow Making Kit – Birthday Party – Baby Shower • Birthday Party Theme. • Baby Shower Headband Kit! • Get a complete baby shower headband station kit with just one package. • Make over 32 Headbands Plus 5 Clips!
Preheat the oven to 375°.
Over medium heat, in a non-stick skillet, brown the onion and chicken until the ground chicken is no longer pink.
Add the cream of chicken soup, water, and pepper and cook until it starts to come to a boil.
Add and stir in the mix frozen vegetables until the vegetables become warm.
Take a 2 quart casserole dish and pour in the contents of the skillet.
Start layering the tater tots on top of the casserole. Just make one layer of tater tots.
Place the casserole dish in the oven and bake for 40 minutes or until the tater tots get crispy and the casserole begins to bubble.
• What a great gift for a girl to learn how to do her nails!
• 100% Brand new in retail package
• 24 PCS Pro nail art tool kit
• Lowest price ever !!
• Check Product description for items included !
• Mini Portable Fan Blower Nail Dryer is not including the battery, Pink or white color will be sent out in random.