Recipes for individual mushroom pies are a little hard to find, so I thought I’d present one for your consideration. It’s always fun to have a party or a holiday with individual items as “finger food” to go with the rest of the festivities. Here is HowTo put it together.
1 pie crust
1 teaspoon garlic powder
4 finely minced garlic cloves
1/2 small onion, finely minced
1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
3 cups fresh spinach
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup fresh sliced mushrooms
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• Don’t let annoying and unsanitary bugs & insects ruin your outdoor dining and entertaining
1 Heat olive oil in a saute pan, toss spinach until it cooks down.
2 Combine fresh garlic, onions, milk, eggs & grated cheese.
3 Mix parmesan and garlic powder together (do not combine with other ingredients).
4 Spread spinach out in the pie crust.
5 Pour egg mixture into crust.
6 Arrange mushrooms and feta over the top
7 Sprinkle with parmesan/garlic mixture.
8 Bake for one hour at 350.
• Headband Kit – DIY Hair Bow Making Kit – Birthday Party – Baby Shower
• Birthday Party Theme.
• Baby Shower Headband Kit!
• Get a complete baby shower headband station kit with just one package.
• Make over 32 Headbands Plus 5 Clips!
#recipes #appetizers #mushrooms #thanksgiving #christmas #holiday